Current & Upcoming Projects
The City of Dickinson is at work for YOU!
Over the next several months, and even years, you will begin to see significant progress being made across our community. From economic development initiatives that will bring new business to the City, to a long list of streets and drainage projects, we are a City at work for you! Our goal is to become a business-friendly, resident focus organization that S.H.I.N.E.'s in our delivery of services.
This page on our website will be dedicated to keeping citizens informed of all of the current, upcoming, and soon completed projects that we have in the works. We will also include information about upcoming plans and initiatives. We are just beginning to build out this information on our website, so please check back daily for more projects and initiatives to be added and more information about each of them.
- Dickinson Hopes to Honor Slain Student By Making Roads Safer: https://www.galvnews.com/news/dickinson-hopes-to-honor-slain-student-by-making-road-safer/article_de817f75-ede1-5465-8620-bb3a09711d3e.html
- Pipes Fixes Underway, Road Work Scheduled in Dickinson: https://www.galvnews.com/news/pipe-fixes-underway-road-work-scheduled-in-dickinson/article_3c14d44c-bd97-57dd-8ec1-5f9fdad273c2.html
- Italian Culture on Display in Dickinson: https://www.galvnews.com/news/italian-culture-on-display-in-dickinson/article_d127bc95-e619-50fc-9b51-f5f09493d586.html
- 2023 Asphalt Street Repairs
- The Goodman Corp Proposal for Safe Routes To School Grant Push
- Nicholstone Street & Drainage Improvements (CDBG)
- Ditch Digging Project with Texas Drainage
- 2022 Street Assessment
Initiatives & Future Plans:
- Dickinson by Design | Charting Our Course to 2045 | Comprehensive Plan
- Downtown Revitalization
- Land Use Plan & Unified Development Code
- City's 1st Master Parks & Recreation Plan